The Munich University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest universities of applied sciences in Germany. We see our challenge and obligation in actively and innovatively shaping the future through teaching, research and transfer. Cooperation with partners from business and society is of central importance to us.
For the professorship listed below in the Faculty of Business Administration, which is to be filled by the summer semester 2023 or later, we are looking for a scientifically proven personality who has gained extensive practical experience in a responsible position outside of a university and can now transfer this to our university in teaching and applied research would like to pass on to students.
W2 Professorship for Human Resource Management with a focus on International & Sustainable HR (m/f/d)
Reference number: BV1093
Current megatrends (especially globalization, shortage of skilled workers, digitization and disruptive changes in the markets) mark human resource management as one of the most relevant business functions in successful companies. The professorship should set new accents in research and teaching in the areas of international and sustainable human resource management. We are therefore looking for candidates with extensive knowledge of classic business administration, as well as in-depth knowledge, experience and/or own scientific publications in one or more of the areas listed below: Sustainable HRM, international recruiting & suitability diagnostics, expat management, digital HR, workforce management and Staffing, Change Management.
- Courses from related areas, also in other faculties, may be taken over.
- It is assumed that the willingness and ability to also offer courses in English is available.
- The area of responsibility includes active participation in the further development of the subject area, in the internationalization of the faculty and in the self-administration of the university. In addition, commitment to projects in applied research and in the area of technology and knowledge transfer is expected.
- University degree in business administration, economics, business informatics, industrial engineering or comparable
- Pedagogical suitability; proof of this must be provided, among other things, by means of a trial course.
- Special aptitude for scientific work, which is proven by a doctorate or by an expert opinion on achievements appropriate to the doctorate.
- Special achievements in the application or development of scientific knowledge and methods in ideally at least five years of professional practice, which must have been acquired after completing university studies and of which ideally at least three years must have been practiced outside of the university sector. In special cases, proof of professional practice outside of the higher education sector can be provided by the fact that a significant part of the professional activity was carried out in cooperation between the university and non-university professional practice over a period of ideally at least five years.
Munich University of Applied Sciences promotes professional equality for women and aims to increase the proportion of women, particularly in the academic field. Women are therefore expressly encouraged to apply.
Anyone who has not yet reached the age of 52 can be appointed as a civil servant, otherwise they will be hired as an employee. Applicants with severe disabilities will be given preference if they otherwise have essentially the same suitability, qualifications and professional performance.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us: 089 1265-4845
Apply via our online portal by July 7th, 2022
We look forward to meet you!