< img src="https://jobeternal.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/ux-researcher-qualitative.jpg" class="ff-og-image-inserted" > We are trying to find a knowledgeable User Experience Researcher to join our growing group. This position would suit somebody at an intermediate level, with experience applying behavioural theory and insights for intervention style, delivery and evaluation. You will reveal and build the insights that will feed into the design and shipment of the Our Future Health research program.
We’re at the start of an amazing journey. We’re committed to developing a resource that really reflects the UK population so that we can recognize differences in how illness start and progress in people from various backgrounds. There are huge difficulties in privacy, security and processing data. We’re utilizing both hereditary and scientific information to develop the most in-depth image we’ve ever had of individuals’s health. What you’ll be doing: Conducting exploratory and user
- experience research study( primarily utilizing qualitative approaches.) Working closely with other teams, especially
- item design, to supply insights and notify decision-making about program design. Providing insights on the needs, experiences, perceptions, behaviours of users (public, patients, researchers, etc) that will notify the design of the product or services that make up the research study programme. Providing the insights to inform style and decision-making to the organisation on a regular basis and to external stakeholders. Constantly building cross-team understanding and empathy with the people we are here
- to support, consisting of the public, participants and researchers. The environment We’re a little team who’ve come from start-ups, tech business, universities, the NHS and health charities. Our behaviouralscience group is
operating at rate in an agile environment. We require to listen to individuals and translate our research into concise recommendations that drive the instructions of the entire program. To prosper you will have a few of the following abilities and experience: Evidence of taking an inclusive, agile, user-centered or human-centered method. Comprehending of and experience in using behaviour modification theories, frameworks and behaviour modification strategies. Experience in the design
- , preparation and conducting of exploratory and user research/testing activities( particularly utilizing qualitative methods -for example interviews and workshops.) Thoughtful and imaginative application of methods such as behavioural
- medical diagnosis, empathy mapping, recognizing and developing personalities and worth proposal mapping. Capability to deal with and understand varied and underrepresented populations
- with low rely on research, digital or public services. Capability to clearly articulate and quickly deliver composed and spoken reports on the insights, styles, theories, methods and other outputs of your work. Stong interpersonal skills, an extremely collaborative approach and capability to deal with people in interdisciplinary teams.
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction/Psychology/Behavioural Science/Anthropology/Sociology or associated field. Any experience dealing with digital items would be extremely desirable. What we can use you Up to ₤ 48,000 per year fundamental wage. Generous business pension package with employer contributions of approximately 12%.
- 1 month annual leave( plus bank holidays.) Constant profession development with routine appraisals and discovering and advancement chances. A beautiful brand-new workplace in Holborn, Central London– we provide versatile and remote working
arrangements. Join us-let
- ‘s prevent disease together.
- Click Here to Apply For The Job