Location: South Kensington Campus
Applications are invited for an Undergraduate Administrator to join a small team in the Education Office in the Department of Life Sciences within the Faculty of Natural Sciences. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with previous experience in higher education to progress their career in university administration.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will assist the Education Office Manager in the smooth running of the Education Office by appropriate deployment of staff and resources to provide support for the academic teaching programme.
- You will provide administrative support for the undergraduate degree programmes in Life Sciences with particular reference to Biochemistry working in accordance with College procedures.
- You must have appropriate academic or an equivalent relevant vocational qualification, together with experience in a relevant role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- The ability to pay close attention to detail whilst producing work to a consistently high standard is also essential.
- You will be expected to use your own initiative and manage a demanding workload with frequently changing priorities.
- Experience and self-sufficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word and Outlook) is also essential.
- You will have excellent organisational skills.
- Be willing to perform routine and non-routine tasks effectively and within deadlines.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
This is a full time, open-ended position based at South Kensington Campus.
For informal enquiries please contact James Andrewes – Education Office Manager – by email [email protected]