- To provide TEL training and 2nd line Service Desk support to academic and PS staff in the Faculty. To also undertake 1st line support for students where needed.
- To work with the TEL Manager and Education Team in the Faculty of Arts & Humanities to support the implementation of King’s Technology-Enhanced Learning (TEL)/Transformation in Digital Learning Strategy/Digital Vision working alongside with Education Solutions/Centre for Technology Enhanced Learning.
- To support technology enhanced learning, online and flexible pedagogy – acting as an educational developer to assist and advise staff who may have little experience of teaching online.
- To support content creation, assisting with adapting and on occasion, creating learning materials for online delivery.
- To support the technical aspects and programme administration of current and future online MA programmes.
- Actively participating in relevant university and faculty engagement activities.
This post will be offered on an indefinite contract.
Click or tap here to enter text.
This is a full time post.
This is currently a hybrid role, and the role holder will spend part of their working week on campus and part of the week working remotely.
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support via the Faculty TEL Service Desk (on rotation).
- Providing synchronous and asynchronous follow-up TEL training and support to academic staff in the Faculty.
- Supporting technology enhanced learning, online and flexible pedagogy – acting as an educational developer to assist and advise staff who may have little experience of teaching flexibly and online.
- Supporting content creation – assisting with adapting and even creating learning materials for online delivery.
- Supporting the technical aspects and programme administration of the Faculty’s current and future online MA programmes.
- Supports the delivery of activities in the College’s Technology-Enhanced Learning (TEL)/Transformation in Digital Learning Strategy.
- Supports the design, development, implementation and evaluation of the effective use of learning technologies.
- Contributes to the design, development and delivery of e-learning materials/workshops across the College.
- Work closely with academic and professional services colleagues to help embed learning technologies to support teaching, learning and assessment activities.
- Work with Education Solutions and the Centre for Technology Enhanced Learning to aid the delivery of strategic digital education projects.
- Supports the TEL Manager and project teams on TEL proposals/applications
- Communicates project activities, departmental news and service status to stakeholders via face-to-face and online means.
- Actively liaises with other TEL staff across the College enabling exchange of ideas and experience including the design and implementation of new systems and increased efficiency.
- Remain abreast of latest technological developments, including hardware/software that may be useful for a particular project or across a number of projects.
The above list of responsibilities may not be exhaustive, and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.