Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as Supermarket Shift Leaders to help create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests. Not only do we believe that we offer a fantastic work culture, we are also proud to be able to offer flexible working hours to our Supermarket Team, with days and working hours to suit your lifestyle, along with many great perks and benefits.
A little About Us & What We Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across the Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- If you need some support…We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to master’s Degrees
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
- Seasonal contract with an opportunity to return on a permanent basis next year, if you wish!
Working Hours: Various shifts available
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Shift Leader you will lead a shift in our supermarket deputising for the Supermarket Team Manager in their absence to ensure all daily tasks relating to the Supermarket team processes, and safe & secure compliance are carried out to the required standards;
- Providing an outstanding retail experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency.
- Lead & coach the team on shift to ensure all areas of responsibility are met by the Team
- Escalating issues to the Restaurant Team Manager when required
- Induct & support new starters through 90-day induction, and completion of core departmental training
- Delivers a hands-on approach to supermarket duties and greeting our customer’s
– Work with the Team to help keep our supermarket area clean & safe – Always promoting Health & Safety first!
- All of our Shift Leaders carryout the same day to day duties as our Team Members, stepping up as a Shift Leader and deputising in the absence of the Supermarket Team Manager. This opportunity will be rewarded financially each time you step up, whilst being able to focus on personal development to help you build your career of a lifetime with us.
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already be a Supervisor, Deputy Manager or Team Leader in a large supermarket or local mini market. Or perhaps you are great at what you do and are looking for that next step…Either way you will be a fantastic ‘Team Player’ who is eager and willing to learn, with a huge portion of passion on the side. We will then share the rest of the ingredients with you to ensure you are great at what you want to do!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Shift Leader and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!