< img src= "https://jobeternal.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/senior-support-analyst-x-4.jpg" class=" ff-og-image-inserted "> We have four brand-new Senior Support Analyst functions based at our main Colleges, LCF, CCW, LCC and CSM.
You will be an enthusiastic, driven Senior Support Analyst who will work directly with Senior Service Desk Analysts, Strategy and Architecture groups, and key stakeholders throughout the university to comprehend existing innovations and future requirements. You will deliver a premium service, making sure consumer satisfaction and service levels are fulfilled and upgrade and evaluate our procedures, delivering included value to the organisation.
You will be involved in and manage projects ranging from Desktop refresh, software requirements and fixing IT associated concerns as they occur within the team and handling your day-to-day work. You will deal with problems down to their source, write technical documents \ guides for different systems, and maintain the understanding database at UAL.
You will help and deal with suppliers in effectively embedding new technologies and carrying out change within the organisation whilst encouraging and promoting finest practices.
Why select us?
For the fourth year running, University of the Arts London is the world’s 2nd University for Art and Design in the QS World University Rankings ® 2022. Our varied and skilled neighborhood makes up over 5,000 scholastic, expert, and technical staff. Together we are dedicated to social function. This includes developing a better a more sustainable world and promoting race equality.
We provide extremely imaginative working environments that influence staff across all locations to fulfil their possible and constant training to further establish their abilities and knowledge. We likewise provide hybrid and flexible working practices, and outstanding staff benefits to improve your work life balance.
With an expert IT qualification, technical degree or verifiable experience of operating in an IT support function, the effective prospect will have:
- Demonstrable experience of working as a Senior Support Analyst in medium to large assistance environments.
- Experience in effectively influencing changes in existing practices to support company benefits.
- Experience of prioritising workload and activities, and ability to arrange time successfully throughout tasks and BAU work
- Self-motivation and be an innovative individual who is adaptable, flexible and able to adapt to brand-new circumstances and environments.
- Capability to work efficiently in cross-functional groups within Digital and Technology and Technical Stakeholders at College level.
- Experience of successfully interacting complex and/or technical information to a diverse audience, leading to efficient and trusted ‘partnership’ working relationships throughout the University.
- Management skills handling a group day to day and task work together with BAU.
- Sound knowledge of the most recent advancements and future method for your location, and an awareness of its application.
- Sound understanding and experience of enterprise tools (JAMF, SCCM, ZENworks, Active Directory, Azure, Intune), strategies, and methods within their professional area.
If you have any questions, please contact Jaspreet Kaur, Resourcing Adviser by means of email [email protected]!.?.! or 020 7514 9627. For further information and to apply please click the apply button. Closing date: 3 July 2022 23:55. UAL is devoted to creating diverse and inclusive environments for all staff and trainees to work and
discover– a university where we can be ourselves and reach our full potential. We
use a series of family friendly
, inclusive employment policies, versatile working plans and Staff Support Networks. We welcome candidates from varied backgrounds, consisting of race, special needs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, faith and belief, marriage and civil collaboration, pregnancy and maternity, and caring duty. Click Here to Apply For The Job