We are looking to appoint an exceptional person to join our Student Systems Team. This position is for somebody who has a good knowledge and understanding of UK statutory returns to HESA (Data Futures, UNISTATS, etc.) and OfS (HESES). This role will be a key player in ensuring that the University produces and submits accurate regulatory reports on a timely basis. There is a scope to contribute towards the development of St George’s student record system SITS and to assist in developing data quality processes and reporting systems.
Key attributes of the successful applicant include:
- Successful track in delivering and understanding statutory returns to HESA and OfS.
- Accurate worker and high attention to detail including when under pressure.
- High level of prioritisation and organisation to manage a high volume of work and priorities effectively.
- Strong organisational, time-management and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and personal initiative to solve problems, a self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised
For informal enquiries about this post please contact the Head of Records and Reporting Elena Nabokova-Khan at [email protected]
We welcome and encourage applications from underrepresented groups, especially from people with disabilities and/or people from ethnic minority backgrounds.
Flexible working, including part-time or reduced hours of work, opportunities to work from home for many posts, compressed hours and local flexibility in agreeing start and finish times of work are among the extra benefits offered by St George’s, University of London.
Please quote reference: 965-23
Closing date: Sunday, 26 November 2023
Interview date: Monday, 11 December 2023