The University of Portsmouth (UoP) is a global employer of choice where exceptional people create, share and apply knowledge that makes a difference. We want the best and brightest to join us at our new London Campus based in Waltham Forest, E10.
Experience the pride of being part of a select group – one of only four universities in the south-east of England to achieve a prestigious gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework.
Additionally, we proudly rank among the top 140 universities globally in the Times Higher Young University World Rankings, and we will be proud to build upon these successes in our Capital.
Ambition, Responsibility and Openness drive our every endeavour. Join our esteemed institution with a proven track record of success, and where dedication to excellence is key. We want people to make their mark in a professional community that truly values people, innovation, and achievement.
To support UoP London’s strategic aims of engaging every student in a life-changing experience, meeting changing demand and widening participation.
As a member of the teaching team contribute to the delivery of undergraduate and postgraduate modules and courses, responding to students’ needs.
DISCOVER THE ADVANTAGES OF JOINING OUR UNIVERSITY. WE OFFER A RANGE OF ATTRACTIVE BENEFITS AND OPPORTUNITIES TO ENHANCE YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 30 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays and holiday closure days
- Flexible working
- Generous family friendly entitlements
- Uni-Health Scheme
- Eyecare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Competitive pension
- Recognition awards
- MyDiscounts Hub – an online portal, and mobile app offering discounts on purchases at many leading retailers and service providers
- Access to Totum discount card – access to a huge range of discounts across a large range of top brands and local businesses
- Free software such as Adobe Creative Cloud Apps (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent learning and development opportunities (Including Leadership Development Programmes, access to Learn Upon and (LinkedIn Learning)
- Doctorate Tuition Fee Waiver and Tuition Fee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 1 minute access to Victoria Line Tube (10 minute travel to Kings Cross)
- Access to a wide range of staff networks (LGBTQI+, Parent, Disability, Multicultural and many more)
Prior to submitting your application, kindly ensure that you can either demonstrate or acquire the necessary right to work in the UK. If you currently do not possess the right to work in the UK, please be aware that our offer of employment is conditional upon you obtaining it.
We are strongly dedicated to embedding equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) within our community. As an Athena SWAN and Race Equality Charter award holder, a member of Stonewall and a Disability Confident Employer we are passionate about creating a welcoming and inclusive environment, regardless of your background. We welcome applications from all talented people. In addition, we want our workforce to be representative of our diverse student population. Please see our EDI Framework and objectives.