St George’s is the UK’s only university dedicated to medical and health sciences education, training and research. Our distinctiveness is based on our exclusive focus on health sciences and medicine and we strive to bring an innovative and collaborative approach to all we do.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Examinations Officer to join the Examinations Team within the Registry. This is an exciting opportunity to develop new processes and ensure the smooth running of exams at St George’s. This is a dynamic and varied role also offering support for projects, including the development and implementation of a system to support effective examination feedback to students and Medical Schools Council (MSC) initiatives.
Key attributes of the successful applicants include:
• Attention to detail and ability to analyse data, including when under pressure and with previous examinations experience
• High level of prioritisation and organisation to manage a high volume of work and priorities effectively
• Strong organisational, time-management and communication skills
• Enthusiasm and personal initiative to solve problems, a self-starter with ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to line manage and an enthusiastic team player
For further information about this position and to apply, visit http://jobs.sgul.ac.uk
Please quote reference: 932-22
Interviews will be in the week of 12th September 2022
St George’s is an Equal Opportunities Employer
No agencies please
St George’s, University of London: the UK’s only university dedicated to
medical and health sciences education, training and research