We are looking for an enthusiastic and efficient Senior Clinical Study Manager to take part in a range of ongoing clinical research studies within the Centre for Neonatal and Paediatric Infection (CNPI), focusing on global health and vaccinology. As Senior Clinical Study Manager you will coordinate the delivery of multiple medium-to-large scale projects, within the CNPI. You will be responsible for the project management, financial planning and reporting activities delegated by the Programme Managers, Operations Manager and the Principal Investigators (PI)s. You will be expected to work independently with minimum supervision and will be required to anticipate and resolve problems that may prove bottlenecks in the achievement of agreed milestone goals.
Key attributes of the successful applicant include:
- Successful track record in project management and research experience
- Accurate worker and high attention to detail including when under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team / team building and management skills
- High level of prioritisation and organisation to manage a high volume of work and priorities effectively
- Strong organisational, time-management and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and personal initiative to solve problems, a self-starter with ability to work unsupervised
For further information about this position and to apply, please click the ‘Apply’ button, above.
Flexible working, including part-time or reduced hours of work, opportunities to work from home for many posts, compressed hours and local flexibility in agreeing start and finish times of work are among the extra benefits offered by St George’s, University of London.
Please quote reference: 599-23
Closing date: 07 August 2023
Interview date: Flexible interview dates available to suit shortlisted candidates.
St George’s is an Equal Opportunities Employer
No agencies please
St George’s, University of London: the UK’s only university dedicated to
medical and health sciences education, training and research