We are seeking an SIA Licensed professional to work at one our prestigious clients premises based in Holywell. The successful candidate will be required to work 06:00 to 18:00, 6 days on, 6 days off. Duties will include but are not limited to:
– Meet and greet staff, visitors and contractors to site.
– Conduct tracked patrols around the site via mobile applications
– Complete emails which are to be sent to the senior management team
– Comfortable using electrical equipment, phones, tablets and computers
– Emptying of bins whilst patrolling
– Perimeter and staff checks through out shift.
– Monitor / control access and egress to the site.
– Liaise with senior management on a professional level.
– Complete tasks laid out in the assignment instructions.
– Must adopt a flexible approach to working shift patterns
We offer decent rates of pay, additional training / NVQ qualifications in the industry and potential progression within the industry for the right candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £11.30 per hour
- Bonus scheme
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- security: 2 years (preferred)
- SIA (required)