ERC project: Effects of stakeholder consultations on policymaking
The Department of Comparative Politics at the University of Bergen is hiring a Researcher (with PhD) in the ERC project CONSULTATIONEFFECTS (Effects of stakeholder consultations on policymaking) led by Professor Adriana Bunea. The position is for 2 years.
For full announcement, see here.
Research project and duties
The position is part of the ERC project led by Dr. Adriana Bunea and entitled ‘CONSULTATIONEFFECTS: Effects of stakeholder consultations on the policy inputs, processes and outcomes of executive policymaking.’ The project investigates the effects of stakeholder consultations on the policy inputs, processes, outputs and outcomes of executive policymaking in a comparative perspective.
The successful applicant is expected to conduct research directly linked to the project and will contribute towards achieving the research goals of the project by being directly involved into data collection, data analysis, research paper writing and the organisation of dissemination of research events. The successful applicant will work in collaboration with the PI and other members of the research team. Further details about the project, research team and duties associated with the position can be obtained from the Project PI, Professor Adriana Bunea at [email protected]. The expected start date for the successful candidate is October 1st, 2022, or shortly thereafter.
Your application must include:
- A cover letter outlining a brief account of the applicants’ research interests and motivation for applying for the position
- A CV
- A 2 pages research proposal outlining the manner in which the applicants aim to contribute to the research project.
- The full text of a maximum of five publications to be considered in the assessment.
- The names and contact information for two reference persons. One of these must be the main advisor of the PhD dissertation.
- Transcripts and diplomas.
- Relevant certificates/references.
- List of any works of a scientific nature (a publication list).
- Publications (if applicable).
The application and appendices with certified translations into English or a Scandinavian language must be uploaded at JobbNorge.
The applicant must hold a PhD in political science or must have submitted his/her doctoral thesis for assessment prior to the application deadline. It is a condition of employment that the PhD has been awarded before the actual start date of the position.
The closing date is August 2, 2022.