Full-time, fixed-term for 4 months (project ends 31 October 2022).
We are looking for a Research Fellow to support the Principal Investigator to achieve the tasks set out in the activities related to the European Commission funded SAM and DEMO project, such as developing and delivering training tools for professional profiles and competencies related to Additive Manufacturing.
- Develop knowledge transfer and training materials for Additive Manufacturing.
- Liaise with project partners and other key stakeholders to organise meetings.
- Develop online survey and research data.
- Interpret research findings and publishing reports.
- Organising travel and workshops.
- Producing briefing and academic papers.
- Identify and apply for future funding grants.
Candidates should hold a PhD.
Closing date for applications: 14 June 2022
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
This position does not meet the University criteria for Skilled Worker sponsorship.
Brunel University London is fully committed to creating and sustaining a fully inclusive workforce culture. We support flexible working. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under- represented in our workforce.