We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join our team at Talacre Beach Resort in Flintshire, North Wales. Great competitive salary!
This is a permanent position to work full time hours. This will be standard office hours Monday to Friday.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Purchase Ledger Assistant will
- Match purchase orders and invoices.
- Complete supplier application forms.
- Log all requests to ensure accurate records.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Ensure accounts are accurate.
IT skills are an advantage. A driving licence and the ability to drive is advantageous to get to and from the site. Strong communication skills and a positive work ethic are essential.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement.
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
- Food discount across all resorts.
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- ‘Introduce a friend’ recruitment bonus.
- 100% work attendance bonus.
- Company employee sick pay.
- Compassionate leave pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Shield cash plan.
- Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director.