Location: London E14 9SG (hybrid working) or Remote with occasional travel to the office can be considered.
Overall Purpose of Role:
This role assists with the University of Sunderland in London’s data and reporting strategies and has key accountability in providing management information, reporting analysis and data modelling to a wide range of stakeholders.
You will lead on analysing data from a number of different sources to produce clear and concise reports adapted to the audience using the appropriate business intelligence software.
You will use statistical and trend datasets to inform strategic decision making through the creation of reports focused on performance in key areas of the institution.
- Proven experience as a Power BI and DAX Developer.
- Strong SQL background.
- Previous experience of creating business intelligence reports to provide accurate management information data.
- Proven experience of analysing data sets and providing recommendations to wider teams to implement.
- Understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Knowledge in data warehouse design.
- The ability to identify and correlate trends from data.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational skills.
- PowerApps/Power Automate development Knowledge.
- Knowledge of Alteryx.
- Experience of using SITS student records system or similar large-scale records system
In return, you will have a unique opportunity to add real value and shape our teaching provision, while working with a dedicated and friendly team of academic and support colleagues. We also offer you our commitment to training and development, a generous annual leave provision, season ticket loan and our location in Canary Wharf with many transport links for easy access.
Please see the attached job and person specification for more details. To apply, you will need to register on our e-recruitment platform, upload your CV and answer a few questions.
For informal queries about the role, please contact Jilani Balusu Assistant Head of Student Administration and Systems (Student Data Management and Analysis) via email [email protected]
Closing Date: Midnight 10 August 2022.
We want all applicants to perform to their full potential throughout the recruitment process. We are a Disability Confident organisation and committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), if you would like to discuss the recruitment process with our recruitment team or if you would benefit from other reasonable adjustments please call +44 2075317333 or email [email protected]