< img src=" https://jobeternal.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/personal-carer-bodelwen-home-care-llanerchymedd.png"
class=” ff-og-image-inserted” > Job Description Individual Assistant/Carer Summary
As part of a little team of experienced carers, the effective applicant will provide care to a gentleman with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) who lives in main Anglesey. He has an amazing funny bone.
Hours offered are 11.5 each week. There will likewise be a chance to work additional hours e.g. to cover team members’ annual leave and the periodic on-call cover and the occasional sleep-in cover.
Currently, the care is delivered in 3 care calls per day: Morning, afternoon, and evening
Applicants might already be experienced or you could be somebody with a keen interest to establish exceptional skills in caring or the post could suit a trainee nurse or somebody already in employment wanting to make in spare time while making the most of this opportunity to acquire extensive understanding of MS
If you are: a trusted team player; diligent & & caring; willing to offer safe, dignified client-centered care while keeping privacy at all times & & have a common sense of humor, we will give you a warm welcome into the group.
In return, we offer: –
- A friendly group approach to care
- Competitive wage
- Pension package
- Travel expenditures (cars and truck)
- Training chances (In-house training provided by the existing group and a professional physio therapist and obligatory training provided by Isle of Anglesey County Council).
- High standard of Covid-19 (& & other )infection prevention steps
JOB DESCRIPTION & & PERSONAL SPECIFICATION
Title: Personal Assistant/Carer
Salary Scale ₤ 11.00 (starting salary during probationary period) approximately 13.00 per hour:
Hours of Work: 11.5 ( Flexible)
Base: Private address
Responsible to: Employer & & Client TASK PURPOSE
the delivery of care to the client & & supplying support to the customer’s other half because he has Multiple Sclerosis
To take part as a member of a little team of carers in supplying home care that is personal, dignified, reliable, efficient & & safe
. CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To undertake identified allocated tasks in relation to care requirements
- To maintain best practices in relation to infection prevention especially Covid-19
- To establish and keep efficient interaction client, his partner, and other members of the care team.
PARTICULAR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work within set standards, policies, and procedures
- Reporting low stock levels of personal care items and PPE to the other staff member and employer
- Reporting flaws of movement equipment to the other team members and to the employer
- Contribute to group conferences
CLIENT CARE RESPONSIBILITY
- After induction of a predetermined period is skilled and educated about the care needed.
- Have awareness of the mobility/support equipment used and be competent in its usage consisting of: –
- Profile electrical bed
- Electric wheelchair
- Reclining chair
- Clos-o-mat toilet
- Urinary bags and other items
- Electric doors
- Cleaning machine (really periodically)
- Dishwasher (very sometimes)
- Assist with individual care by appreciating the right to personal privacy, self-respect, and confidentiality at all times.
- Assist in applying physiotherapy as directed by a qualified physiotherapist
- Ensuring that finest practice is carried out at all times to guarantee minimal dangers to the customer, yourself, and others, particularly reducing the threat of Covid-19.
Manoeuvre & & reposition customer to get: –
- In and out of profile electric bed
- Into a purpose-built damp room for showering
- Into a wheelchair
- Into a reclining chair
- On and off Clos-o-mat toilet/bidet
- Make sure the client has everything close to hand when in bed/reclining chair
- Supply him with beverages
- Offer him with ready meals when his better half is not in the house
- Report any changes in client condition to other staff member or to the company
- Serve as their supporter at all times
- Participate in induction program concerning the specific care required and in using mobility devices
- Direct physiotherapy training from a qualified, expert physiotherapist
- Undertake necessary training as needed
- Contribute to a team approach to improve the quality of my care by reflecting, creating & & sharing excellent working practices and concepts.
Capability to work within a group
Ability to identify own constraints
Fundamental background understanding of numerous sclerosis
Excellent communication abilities
Good sense of humour
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 11.5 each week
Income: From ₤ 11.00 per hour
- Additional leave
- Business pension
- Flexible schedule
- Free or subsidised travel
- Language training offered
- On-site parking
- Ill pay
- Unlimited paid vacations
- Day shift
- Weekend accessibility
COVID-19 factors to consider: –
Covid-19 prevention in contract
Vaccine 4 all
The client wears a mask too
Social distancing when refraining from doing care
Correct disposal of PPE
Thorough surface area cleaning
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Llanerchymedd, LL71 8AN: dependably commute or strategy to transfer prior to starting work (preferred)
- Do you have any experience in care?
If you do not have experience in care, please discuss your interest in getting this post in supplying care:
It is necessary that the applicants live close to the client’s house, Do you live a brief drive away from Llanerchymedd?
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Application deadline: 23/06/2022
Recommendation ID: BOD/June2022