We are seeking a Partnerships Officer to support the development and implementation of international collaborative partnerships.
Within this role you’ll work closely to students and staff to ensure compliance with internal and external operational policies and will provide administrative support and maintain record keeping for the University’s international partnerships.
The success of this role is critically dependent on effective liaison and understanding of the key requirements of key stakeholders such as the partner institutions and GGE.
You should have experience of Mobility Grant Schemes and the ability to work with complex data (including analysing, interpreting and presenting data to stakeholders). You should also have strong customer service and communication skills, able to build effective relationships with students, staff and external organisations.
Regent’s University London is a private university right in the heart of Royal Regent’s Park. We offer bespoke undergraduate and postgraduate education that begins with the individual, focussing on each student’s talents, potential, and aspirations.
Our study areas include business and management; liberal studies and humanities; fashion and design; film, media and performance; psychotherapy and psychology; as well as pathway qualifications in English language and other modern foreign languages.
We are a small, friendly and supportive University offering great benefits for our staff including:
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional discretionary closure days over the Christmas period
- Beautiful campus in the heart of Regent’s Park, a short walk from Baker Street and Great Portland Street stations
- Membership of a group personal pension scheme with a 7% minimum contribution by the University, with up to 10% contribution by the University
- Loans of up to £10,000, to include covering daily travel costs, rental deposits and bicycles
- Benenden medical cover – allowing access to medical services where there is delay in receiving NHS treatment
- Employee discount service
- £5 a day allowance to spend in University catering outlets (when onsite)
- Free language classes (free places are subject to availability)
We’re Regent’s. We expect the exceptional. And we hope you’ll consider joining us for this exciting opportunity.
We are currently offering blended working (including home-based and flexible working arrangements) for most of our roles, depending on the team.
How to apply
Please provide a statement outlining why you are suitable for the role, referencing your skills and experience against the Job Description along with a current CV.
Please upload your documents in pdf format where possible. Our system will limit you to the upload of 4 documents only with a maximum file size of 10MB per document.
Closing date: 11:45pm on Sunday 26th June 2022
Our goal is to foster and celebrate a diverse and inclusive workplace with a sense of belonging; we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.