Applications are invited for the position of MSc Programme Coordinator at I-X, the Imperial College’s strategic initiative to deliver transformational research, teaching and innovation in artificial intelligence (AI). As Imperial’s new flagship interdisciplinary campus, I-X is located within Imperial’s Translation and Innovation Hub (I-HUB) and hosts academics across Imperial’s departments and faculties. The newly created I-X MSc in AI Applications and Innovation is an extraordinary multidisciplinary postgraduate taught programme that thrives on training next-generation AI talents and shaping the future of AI education and innovation with a diverse range of stakeholders.
As a pivotal role, you will be at the forefront of this cutting-edge programme, engaging with students from recruitment to graduation, providing crucial support and acting as their primary point of contact throughout the entire journey. Beyond student engagement, you will also be instrumental in fostering a strong and dynamic relationship with our enthusiastic alumni and various stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible for providing full administrative support to the I-X MSc in AI Applications and Innovation. You will also provide general assistance to I-X with this MSc course related matters. Detailed key responsibilities are in the Job Description document.
The essential requirements for this post are as follows:
- Degree level education (or equivalent).
- Previous administrative experience in a Higher Education environment.
- Experience in setting up and improving administrative processes.
- A good understanding of academic regulations, including how to handle confidential information with tact and discretion.
- A good understanding of student systems and Registry procedures.
- Working knowledge of a range of computer-based procedures and software packages, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook), student records systems, Blackboard or similar Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure, prioritise workload to meet deadlines and work successfully in a team as well as on your initiative.
- Effective, highly developed interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Proven ability to use initiative and work without supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
This is a full time, open-ended position based at White City Campus.
Further information about I-X can be found at Homepage – Imperial-X.
If you have any queries about the post, please contact Dr Sen Wang ([email protected]).
For technical issues when applying online please contact [email protected]