Interview Date: Friday 19 August 2022
Fixed Term / Part Time
We are looking for a candidate with a strong grounding in all aspects of the marketing mix. You will join a small proactive central marketing team with the opportunity to initiate ideas, develop, test, and evaluate campaigns, add content and demonstrate the success of your ideas. You will have strong experience in digital marketing – from content production to the management of campaigns including in-depth understanding of SEO and SEM. You will have experience of using Abobe Creative Cloud apps for design and editing and understand how to target different audiences via social media and promote genuine engagement. The ability to manage, analyse and report on data to provide a marketing evidence base is key to this role. We require strong copywriting skills for both print and digital channels.
- Support the Head of Marketing and Communications (HMC) in the delivery of an overarching marketing and communications strategy to help deliver the RVC’s Student Recruitment Objectives for both UG, PG and Clinical Training.
- Work alongside the other Marketing Executive Student Recruitment in the devising and delivery of annual marketing and communications plans and/or specific campaigns for all courses.
- With the support and guidance of the HMC, work with the wider External Relations team including Admissions, Student Recruitment and Widening Participation to help them deliver RVC’s Student Recruitment Objectives
- Help to develop suitable marketing collateral and digital assets and ensure these are available in accessible, relevant, and quality formats to support all marketing requirements.
- This will include CRM activities including data capture and management, digital marketing as well as collateral and content creation.
- Work to ensure that all marketing activities are in line with agreed protocols.
- Work with the HMC to establish key internal and external supplier relationships.
We are looking for a positive self-starter who enjoys a varied workload; excellent communication skills and a hands-on approach are essential along with a customer-focused outlook and a positive, enthusiastic mind-set.
All suitable candidates will be invited to visit the and meet the wider team before an offer is made. This visit will be scheduled as soon after the interview as possible.
For further information please contact Head of Marketing and Communications, Sarah Foster email: [email protected]
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, is a Stonewall Diversity and Global Diversity Champion, and supports the principles of the Race Equality Charter and Athena SWAN. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.
The RVC values diversity and is committed to the equality of opportunity. Balancing both the needs of the business with those of our staff, we will consider applications to work on a flexible basis where possible.