Location: South Kensington Campus
Are you confident, creative and detail-orientated? Are you ready to learn and grow within a Marketing team that is involved in recruiting the very best students from across the globe?
Imperial is a world top 10 university in the heart of London’s ‘Albertopolis’, which is home to many of London’s world-class museums, cultural institutes and scientific organisations.
It is a place where a community, united by their focus on science, engineering, technology, medicine and business, makes life-changing discoveries and works together to find innovative solutions to the world’s biggest challenges.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our Undergraduate Marketing (Campaigns and CRM) team. The ideal candidate is someone who understands marketing and advertising campaigns, has a knack for creating engaging content, and is adept at managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your creativity, creating content for world leading university and targeting a predominately youth audience.
Being involved in copywriting, social media and email campaigns, website management, market research, and more, you’ll use your strong communication and collaborative skills to build effective working relationships with the wider Marketing team, graphic designers, external agencies, platform specialists, Faculty Marketing teams and other teams across Imperial.
This is the ideal opportunity to progress a rewarding career in Marketing within a supportive and innovative team.
Please note: We are also recruiting for a similar role in our Postgraduate Marketing (Campaigns and CRM) team. If you are happy to be considered for both roles, please only need to submit one application, and indicate in your personal statement that you have no preference of study level.
Duties and responsibilities
This position requires an organised self-starter, who can juggle multiple projects. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the creation of marketing materials, including emails, etc.
- Copywriting for a variety of marketing channels.
- Assisting in the creation of marketing videos and other content for social media and other marketing channels.
- Assisting in market research with the target audience e.g. surveys, focus groups.
- Liaison with specialist agencies.
- Editing web pages.
- Compiling marketing reports and presentations.
- Reporting campaign engagement results – website visitors, bounce rate, social media followers.
- Assisting with marketing activities – open days, webinars.
- A passion for marketing and enthusiasm to learn and grow in the field.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Previous experience editing content using a CMS.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment to deliver marketing campaigns to a high standard.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good communication and collaborative skills, including the ability to build relationships within and outside of marketing.
- Creativity and a can-do approach to tasks.
This role is offered as a permanent contract, on a full-time basis, and will be based at Imperial’s South Kensington Campus.
If you have accessibility requirements or application process queries, please contact Sabrina at [email protected].
If you require further information about the role please contact Farah at [email protected].
Imperial College is committed to equality of opportunity, to eliminating discrimination and to creating an inclusive working environment. We are an Athena SWAN Silver award winner, a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a Disability Confident Employer and work in partnership with GIRES to promote respect for trans people.
Closing date: 05/09/2023
To apply, visit www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs & search by the job reference ACA00200