Location: Home and Office based
Responsible for the accurate set up and support of OCR live sessions
With a commitment to outstanding service delivery, this role will involve setting up and supporting in the delivery of OCR live courses. You will be providing first line internal customer services support to all stakeholders related to our online learning programmes. The post holder will play a key role in facilitating the success of tomorrow’s industry talent.
What you’ll be doing
- Scheduling Online Classroom (OCR) courses with consultation from the relevant Heads of Programmes
- Maintaining an accurate list of classroom templates
- Creating Adobe Connect Sessions within agreed SLA
- Creating online activities allowing students access to their online sessions
- Maintaining accurate records and ensure stakeholders have timely access
- Creating forums allowing tutors to communicate effectively with their students
- Responding to queries related to the delivery of Live sessions
- Troubleshooting issues before, during, and after online sessions. This will include some minimal weekend cover
- Working closely with internal departments to support the effective delivery of online teaching
- Liaising with our business partners to ensure BPP consistently delivers a high-quality standard of teaching
Choose a better work-life balance
With hybrid working available, you’ll be able to split your time between one of our centres and wherever you choose to call home. Either way, you’ll benefit from a vibrant workplace and a culture that believes in looking after others, while being part of a diverse workforce where difference is celebrated. In addition, you’ll work alongside other like-minded professionals who champion progress, while having opportunities to develop in an environment where creativity and innovation is rewarded. On top of a competitive salary, we provide a generous annual leave entitlement of 25 days, and there’s a rewards package that includes retail discounts, Group Personal Pension Plan, dedicated healthcare, and dental plans that offer additional assurance to look after you and your family. Brilliantly, you can also study any of BPP’s courses for free – be it a professional qualification or full degree.
This role is Home based with some office days, office location to be agreed.
What we’re looking for
- Well organised and self-disciplined with the ability to prioritise under pressure
- Able to build good working relationships across all levels
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Able to work under pressure, sometimes to short deadlines
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well organised, conscientious, and reliable
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to work unsociable hours/weekends as requested
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Advanced Excel skills an advantage
- Knowledge of BPPs wide product range is an advantage. However, the key requirements are to have the drive, motivation, enthusiasm, and desire to see BPP’s tutors and students better supported and more successful.
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.