< img src="https://jobeternal.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/lecturer-senior-lecturer-in-computer-science-operating-systems.jpg" class="ff-og-image-inserted" > Summary: Join an organisation that is shaping the future instructions of computing in Australia in a role that conducts independent research study and delivers exceptional mentor in running systems.
- Speaker – Level B, $111,563 to $131,517 per year + 17% superannuation
- Senior Lecturer– Level C, $135,504 to $155,460 per annum + 17% superannuation
- Full time
- 5-year Convertible Tenure Track (CTT)
- Location: Kensington– Sydney, Australia
Join the School of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) as a Lecturer or Senior Lecturer. You will be performing independent research study and delivering outstanding teaching in the location of Operating Systems. This is a chance to sign up with an organisation that is helping to form the future direction of computing in Australia. The trainees and research produced in CSE can affect the world!
The role of Lecturer or Senior Lecturer reports to the Head of School, Professor Aaron Quigley and has no direct reports.
Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) in the Faculty of Engineering at UNSW is among the largest Schools of its kind in Australia with the best effect on society through our academic quality in mentor, research, industrial and social engagement. The School is the biggest with the Faculty of Engineering with over 3,400 students and 56 full time scholastic personnel with an operating budget of over $20 million.
For more details about the School, please go to http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au
Skills & & Experience Speaker
( Level B) & & Senior Lecturer (Level C)
- PhD in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in any location related to Computer Science, particularly in the broad location of Operating Systems.
- Demonstrated track record in research study with outcomes of high quality and high impact with clear evidence of the desire and ability to continually attain research study excellence as well as the capacity for research management.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to deliver high quality and ingenious teaching and trainee experience to both undergraduate and postgraduate trainees.
- A performance history of considerable participation with the profession and/or market.
- High level interaction skills and capability to network effectively and engage with a varied variety of students and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a group, team up throughout disciplines and construct effective relationships.
- Desire to carry out any compliance and supervisor training as needed.
- An understanding of and dedication to UNSW’s objectives, objectives and values in action, together with relevant policies and standards.
- Capability and capacity to execute needed UNSW health and safety policies and procedures.
- A performance history of considerable participation with the occupation and/or market.
Senior Lecturer (Level C) (along with the above points)
- Experience in effectively recruiting and monitoring high calibre trainees.
- Demonstrated capability to communicate with the profession and market.
Please click the apply now button and submit your CV, Cover Letter and reactions to the Skills and Experience.
Candidates must focus on the impact of their research study outputs in describing the quality of their research.
Please note applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact noted below.
Eugene Aves– Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: 11:50 pm– Friday 24th June 2022