PhD in Tourism & Hospitality related subjects with ideally, a minimum of 2-year academic teaching and research experience. Fluent in the English language (spoken and written).
- Highly motivated with a commitment to the highest quality of teaching.
- Professional and collegiate, a team player but with leadership qualities that enable working in an and transparent manner.
- Published works would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, observational, and problem-solving skills.
- A good record of attending conferences and academic events.
- Excellent research, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for teaching and engaging with students.
- Patience, understanding, and willingness to help.
Casa College, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Assisting with various departmental duties and providing academic support to Professors and other staff.
- Recruiting, training, and mentoring other junior staff.
- Conducting research and publishing papers in academic journals.
- Representing the university at conferences and delivering presentations when necessary.
- Teaching and supervising undergraduate and graduate students.
- Providing Department Heads with feedback on student progress.
- Writing proposals to secure funding for research.
- Attending faculty and departmental meetings and voicing concerns or providing suggestions for improvement.