Would you like to work in a modern Higher Education institution where we prioritise student experience, customer service, academic quality, value for money and continuous improvement in our decision-making? Do you have a passion for placing students at the heart of everything you do? If your answer is ‘yes’, we have a great opportunity for you as a Lecturer in Foundation Business (Finance and Law).
In this role, you will be developing and delivering educational activities on the Foundation Business Programme (Tourism and Events Management). Alongside the Senior Lecturer/Programme Manager, you will also contribute to the shaping and promotion of teaching and related research and external engagement activities related to the Programme.
To excel in this position, you will have extensive and specific experience teaching Finance, and/or Law in Higher Education. You will need to be committed and able to provide a high-quality teaching and learning experience for all students. In addition, strong teamwork, collaboration, and organisational skills are a must.
As our community of staff and students continues to grow, this role offers an engaging and fulfilling opportunity to make a positive impact on our students’ experience and outcomes.
In return, we offer you:
- Generous 31 days of annual leave on top of Bank Holidays
- 5 closure days over Christmas period
- Season Ticket Loan
- Access to MyLifestyle benefit platform with plentiful of discounts and offers
- Access to discounts via Totum Card
- Free eye test
- Cycle to Work and Electric Car Salary Sacrifice schemes
- Enhanced maternity and paternity policies
- Our commitment to training and development
- Our location in Canary Wharf with many transport links for easy access
Please use the ‘Apply’ button above to read further information about this role including the full job description and person specification.
If you would like to have an informal conversation about the role, please contact Joseph Opoku, Senior Lecturer/Programme Manager (Extended) via email [email protected]
Closing Date: Midnight, Sunday 12 November 2023