< img src=" https://jobeternal.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/head-of-recruitment-and-admissions.jpg" class=" ff-og-image-inserted" > Forward College, a brand brand-new and ingenious university, is looking for a head of recruitment and admissions to grow from -100 trainees currently found in 2 schools (Paris and Lisbon) to -20 K students throughout -15 schools (primarily in Europe).
About Forward College
Forward College is a new Higher Education Institution for undergraduate trainees who want to shape a positive future. In a highly unsure and automatic environment, future talents at all levels will need all types of human intelligence: not just cognitive to find out how to learn, however also social to engage groups and link environments, psychological for creativity, and technology to utilize the potential of digital and science. Developed with the support of 60 recruiters and education specialists across Europe, Forward College reinvents higher education combining global direct exposure, ingenious teaching and management development.
Your responsibilities consist of:
- Support the senior group in the planning for students recruitment based on previous enrollment information as well as worldwide patterns (established goals and targets, acquisition channels, target countries, audiences, schools, webinars, calendar and spending plan)
- Build a large network of appropriate schools therapists (with a focus on IB schools, leading nationwide schools and worldwide schools)
- Lead the agents technique and construct long term partnerships with a network of agents
- Be proactive in identifying global trends in the recruitment and education sector and use them to Forward recruitment strategy
- Supply input on marketing products (website, sales brochure, etc)
- Review admissions policies and update admissions processes
- Manage a group of recruitment and admissions officers and team up with the marketing and communication team
Experience & & Skills Previous experience
- in senior recruitment position in a leading college institution Strong network of therapists, particularly in global schools/ IB system, and representatives Strong interpersonal skills Great written and verbal
- communication abilities
- Passion for education Ability to work in a startup environment that needs flexibility Fluent in English Practical factors to consider: Status: Permanent Contract/ Full
- time Place: Paris or Lisbon chose Start date: As soon as possible Click Here to Apply For The Job