Edvanza is a start-up offering a complete career management platform designed to bridge the gap between education, careers and recruitment in a hyper-personalised and simple way. Our ambition is to be the career advancement partner that enables people everywhere to achieve a successful and fulfilled life, to help employers find and develop future-ready talent, and in turn to deliver tangible social and economic benefits to their communities. Our learning offer directly supports users to secure their next job and achieve their career goals.
The Head of Learning Operations is a key member of the Edvanza team reporting to the Director of Digital Learning. You will be responsible for portfolio-wide management of the key administrative and operational aspects relating to the delivery of assessment and learning at Edvanza. As a start-up, you will have the benefits of setting up processes from scratch, including system and process mapping and design; performance analysis and reporting; project planning, oversight and evaluation processes; short- and long-term goal development; execution of operational and strategic plans, and budget management.
This role will develop as the business grows, therefore its specification will be reviewed regularly and modified, if required, in accordance with the future business requirements.
Key Activities & Responsibilities
- Lead the development and delivery of a cutting-edge academic operations support model for the business
- Establish a culture of continuous evolution and improvement for operational systems, processes and policies
- Design and deliver proactive management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organisational planning.
- Systematically and continuously monitor data collection to ensure that program activities are related to programme effectiveness, and documents the use of these findings for corrective actions, improvement, and accountability
- Assess, analyse, and develop consistent reporting framework and best practices solutions coordinated across all units
- Working closely with the Director of Digital Learning to oversee monthly and quarterly reporting requirements to continuously champion evidence and data-driven decisions across the user and stakeholder experience.
- Foster effective integration and co-operation between different functional areas including recruitment, marketing, admissions, HR, IT, finance, quality and registry to make sure central systems, processes and principles are optimised and that local deployment remains consistent with organisational principles and practices.
- To foster a professional working environment that enables staff to excel
- Assisting the Senior Management across a wide range of activity and reporting requirements taking on special projects as needed, including the preparation of reports, PowerPoint presentations, and internal and external communications
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven administrative ability and experience in a comparable organisation (HE/EdTech), including the management of change, innovation, business plans and quality assurance processes
- Strong understanding of academic administration
- Ability to communicate product requirements to technical teams
- Experience of budget management desirable
- An understanding of the personal, interpersonal, quantitative, and workplace skills necessary for success in today’s global business environments
- Experience of working for or with business employers/industry highly desirable
- Undergraduate degree is essential, with a post graduate qualification and/or project management qualification desirable.
How to Apply
We want to appoint someone as soon as possible so apply today by clicking the apply button and sending your CV. Interested in the role but unsure? Send your CV and request an informal call by emailing [email protected]