This post is full time, 35 hours per week and is fixed term until 30 September 2024.
You will be part of the University’s successful Global Mobility Team. We are responsible for the management, development and delivery of the University’s fee-paying incoming Study Abroad programmes (Semester and Summer Schools), study and work abroad programmes for University of Westminster students including exchange and work placements and a range of international collaborative partnerships.
Your role will primarily work with the Education Abroad programmes that welcome visiting students to the University, although you will also work across all Global Mobility programme provision including Student Mobility and International Partnerships. You will support the effective management of CRM activities, social media engagement, partner management, data and information management, financial administration including invoicing, grant payments and budget reconciliation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Enquiries – acting as the first point of contact for the Global Mobility team including overseeing shared inboxes and supporting with student drop ins.
- Project administration – providing key administrative support including maintaining key student and partners records, uploading supporting documents, issuing transcripts, completing risk assessments and processing withdrawals and deferrals.
- Financial support – responsibility for raising purchase orders and partner invoices, processing student fee payments and completing reconciliations of expenditure.
- Marketing and events – support for Global Mobility marketing and events including promotional activity, pre-departure and arrival briefings, partner visits and social events.
- Monitoring and evaluation – overseeing compilation, analysis and reporting of partner and student data on a regular basis.
An ability to work well in a team, to effectively and independently manage a busy workload and to deliver on multiple priorities is key. The role has a strong administrative focus, so you will need to have a background of working with administration systems, databases and online record systems, as well as possessing a high level of organisational and problem-solving skills. You will possess strong communication and inter-personal skills and have a commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
The Global Mobility Team is currently made up of 17 people and is based at the University’s Cavendish campus. We have a Smart Working Policy that allows for hybrid working. Your role would be expected to be on campus for 2-3 days a week.
To apply for this vacancy please click ‘Apply’ above.
Further information can be found in the job description and person specification, which can be accessed through this link too.
At the University of Westminster, diversity, inclusion and equality of opportunity are at the core of how we engage with students, colleagues, applicants, visitors and all our stakeholders.
We are fully committed to enabling a supportive and safe learning and working environment which is equitable, diverse and inclusive, is based on mutual respect and trust, and in which harassment and discrimination are neither tolerated nor acceptable.
The University has adopted Smart Working principles to support and further our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion aims of being an inclusive, collaborative and flexible employer. Further details of Smart Working can be discussed at interview stage.
Interviews are likely to be held on: w/c 27 November 2023
Administrative contact (for queries only): [email protected]