Key responsibilities include:
- Managing shifts
- Aiding the General Manager And Owner in sorting the event offerings.
- Leading, training and motivating your team.
- Achieving and maintaining a 5 star food hygiene rating
- Enforcing health and safety rules
- Adhering to budgets, increasing profits and managing cash flow.
- General over seeing all aspects of front of house operations and hands on approach.
Applicants must have the following-
- 1 years minimum in a similar role
- An basic understanding of profit management including labour spend and GPs. Ongoing training will be given
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rhosgoch, LL66 0AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Application deadline: 23/06/2022
Reference ID: RAFOHS