Unicaf is the leading online platform in sub-Saharan Africa and partners with UK and European reputable universities. It offers quality online Higher Education degrees to students in Africa and other continents. Through its bespoke partnership model, Unicaf aims to be the catalyst in online Education in emerging markets such as sub-Saharan Africa, as online learning constitutes the best means of acquiring access to quality Higher Education.
Due to the expansion of its operations, Unicaf seeks to recruit online part – time Faculty in the area of Mass Communication.
Duties and Responsibilities
You are expected to:
- Teach online modules in the area of Mass Communication
- Teach Post-Graduate level students
- Maintain regular contact with students via e-mail and/or the online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) platform
- Monitor students’ progress and provide constructive feedback on their work in a timely manner
- Evaluate and grade student assignments
- Supervise students’ Master theses
- Perform related administrative tasks
- A relevant Postgraduate degree from English speaking Institution. A PhD will be considered an advantage
- High level of proficiency in English Language
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality teaching at Tertiary Education level
- Experience in online teaching will be considered an advantage
Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applicants must apply by sending their CVs to: [email protected]