Unicaf (https://www.unicaf.org/) is the leading online higher education online platform with students from 156 countries. Unicaf is addressing an underserved part of the Higher Education market through an affordable and flexible learning model.
Unicaf with a physical presence in 12 African countries is expanding throughout Africa through a growing network of Unicaf University campuses and learning centres through which it can service blended and open learning options.
Unicaf is in partnership with UK universities and operates Unicaf University which is a pan-African university. Through its bespoke partnership model, Unicaf aims to be the catalyst in online Education in emerging markets such as sub-Saharan Africa, as online learning constitutes the best means of acquiring access to quality Higher Education.
Unicaf seeks to recruit faculty in the area of International Relations.
Duties and Responsibilities
You are expected to:
- Facilitate effective student learning via an online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) platform
- Maintain regular contact with students via email and through the VLE
- Offer specialised knowledge and insights to student learning through the use of discussion forums
- Monitor students’ progress and provide constructive feedback on a range of student formative work in a timely manner
- Evaluate, mark, and offer constructive feedback on students’ summative assignments
- Supervise students’ Master theses
- (Re)develop and review content for new modules of study
- Perform related administrative tasks in a timely manner
- A PhD from an English-speaking institution is essential
- Master’s degree holders who are Fellows of the HEA (or equivalent) will also be considered
- Experience in delivering high quality teaching and learning
- Experience in online teaching will be considered an advantage
Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applicants should apply by sending their CVs to: [email protected] .