The Courtauld works to advance how we see and understand the visual arts, as an internationally-renowned centre for the teaching, research of art history and a major public gallery. Founded in 1932, the organisation has been at the forefront of the study of art ever since.
The Courtauld cares for one of the greatest art collections in the UK, displayed at The Courtauld Gallery in Somerset House, central London. Academically, The Courtauld is a specialist university and home to the largest community of art historians and conservators in the UK. It offers a range of degree programmes in the History of Art, curating and the conservation of easel and wall paintings.
The Courtauld is looking to appoint an Executive Assistant to the Chief Finance and Strategy Officer (CFSO). The Executive Assistant role plays a key role in enabling The Courtauld to meet its ambitions for the future by:
- proactively providing comprehensive administrative and operational support to the CFSO
- delivering a confidential and highly sensitive executive support service across the wider executive team
- managing select projects and developing trusted relationships with internal and external colleagues and stakeholders
- be educated to degree level or equivalent
- have experience of working in a client facing role, in an administrative or support role in an office environment
- show excellent writing and organisational skills
- have a flexible approach to managing workload, team-work and IT proficiency
- ideally have an understanding of the Higher Education and cultural / museums and galleries sectors
For further information, please see the Job Description and Person Specification.
To apply, please complete the online application, which will require you to supply a CV and a supporting statement of up to 1500 words. The supporting statement should set out how you meet the criteria of this position. Please explicitly address the criteria set out in the job description and person specification when preparing your statement.
Closing Date: 14 July 2022
The Courtauld reserves the right to remove or close this vacancy earlier than the current closing date, depending on the volume of applications. We strongly encourage you to apply at your earliest convenience where possible.
The Courtauld is working towards improving and embedding equality, diversity, inclusion, and anti-racism.