Are you passionate about education and empowering young minds? Are you ready to take on an exciting opportunity with a leading institution in the education sector? Look no further!
Westminster Kingsway College are recruiting for an enthusiastic and dedicated Events and Activities Co-ordinator on a permanent basis.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Events and Activities Co-ordinator to work within the Learner Services team to develop, coordinate and deliver an extra-curricular programme, inclusive of activities, societies and events that promote and encourage students to develop their employability and leadership skills, alongside awareness around key areas such as health, equality and diversity and safety.
- You will have experience of coordinating and delivering events, clubs and/or activity schedules, preferably gained within an education setting.
- You will have developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications are a must.
- You must have a passion for supporting students to ensure that they have access to all the support and guidance that they need to be able to be successful within their education, and beyond.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience in coordinating and managing events or similar projects.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- A passion for education and a commitment to fostering a positive learning environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other relevant software applications.
Westminster Kingsway College is a prestigious institution nestled in the vibrant heart of London. With a rich heritage spanning over a century, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional education and nurturing the talents of our diverse student community. We are renowned for our commitment to excellence and innovation, preparing students for successful careers in the ever-evolving business landscape.
Our employees benefit from:
- A generous annual leave package, in addition to bank holidays, and time off between Christmas and New Year.
- We are part of the defined benefit Local Government Pension Scheme, which means the pension you get is based on how long you have been a member of the scheme and how much you earn.
- We offer our employees access to LifeWorks, a discount portal providing our people with support and resources for their lives and wellbeing.
- We are part of Cycle scheme, the UK’s most popular cycle-to-work benefit,
- We offer interest-free season ticket loans to staff, enabling them to benefit from the savings of holding an annual Travelcard.
- All staff members are eligible for a free annual eye health checkup, and a contribution towards spectacles. We also offer staff members an optional annual flu vaccination and provide access to occupational health.
Closing date: 30th July 2023
Interview Date: TBC