Regent’s University London is one of the UK’s most cosmopolitan universities, with around 140 nationalities represented on our stunning campus in the heart of royal Regent’s Park.
- Salary range: from £31,146 to £36,887 per annum (dependent on skills, experience and qualifications)
- Hours: 35 per week
- Contract type: Permanent
- Closing date: Midnight, Thursday 14th September
We are seeking an Enrolment Conversion Officer to work within the Conversion team and convert applicants into enrolled students at the University.
You will quickly develop relationships with students to ensure they are supported throughout the remainder of the admissions process and will work closely with the Admissions/CAS Managers to ensure individual student pipelines remain smooth and towards target.
You will have a track record of success in sales conversion, along with experience of working with a sales pipeline. You will have strong interpersonal and relationship management skills and have knowledge of UKVI and other UK university entrance requirements.
Personalised education is what we do, and we believe that every student is unique and exceptional, so you’ll also be customer focused with great communication skills and a strong interest in the student journey.
Interviews will likely be held on Monday 25th September.
Regent’s University London is a private university right in the heart of Royal Regent’s Park. We offer bespoke undergraduate and postgraduate education that begins with the individual, focussing on each student’s talents, potential, and aspirations.
Our study areas include business and management; liberal studies and humanities; fashion and design; film, media and performance; psychotherapy and psychology; as well as pathway qualifications in English language and other modern foreign languages.
We are a small, friendly and supportive University offering great benefits for our staff including:
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional discretionary closure days over the Christmas period
- Beautiful campus in the heart of Regent’s Park, a short walk from Baker Street and Great Portland Street stations
- A range of great facilities on our stunning campus including free tea and coffee, flexible working spaces and free use of the campus tennis court and sport pitch
- Membership of a group personal pension scheme with a 7% minimum contribution by the University, with up to 10% contribution by the University
- Loans of up to £10,000, to include covering daily travel costs, rental deposits and bicycles
- Benenden medical cover – allowing access to medical services where there is delay in receiving NHS treatment
- Employee discount service
- £6 a day allowance to spend in University catering outlets (when onsite)
- Free language classes (free places are subject to availability)
- Blended (hybrid) and flexible working supported across the University, depending on the requirements of the role
Our goal is to foster and celebrate a diverse and inclusive workplace with a sense of belonging; we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.