As our student numbers increase and we continue to diversify our programmes and portfolio, we are looking for a Disability and Inclusion Service Operations Co-ordinator to join the team on a remote basis. Working within our Student Experience, Wellbeing and Inclusion team you will be responsible for co-ordinating a wide range of administrative support for the Disability and Inclusion (DIS) team.
As a Disability and Inclusion Service Operations Co-ordinator at The University of Law, you will:
- Co-ordinate all aspects of support for neurodiverse students
- Supervise our Disability and Inclusion Administrator
- Manage equipment, maintain clients records and funding details
- Book appointments for our Disability and Inclusion Advisors
- Liaise with Assessment Offices and course delivery teams over examination and assessment adjustments
- Speak with external providers of specialist SpLD tutoring and mentoring support
We are looking for individuals with:
- Experience of delivering first class customer service
- Knowledge of working with and supporting neurodiverse and disabled people
- Comfortable working with data and undertaking administrative tasks
- Exceptional attention to detail skills
About Us & Benefits
University of Law were the first-ever independent institution to be granted degree awarding powers and in 2012 we gained university title. With a rich heritage and a reputation for innovation and contemporary teaching practices, we continuously focus on developing the best legal and business minds.
Over the past 5 years our University has doubled student enrolments and continues to grow. Whilst our legacy and identity as a specialist legal education provider has been central to who we are, we have expanded our portfolio into new applied and professionally accredited disciplines, including social science and sciences.
At University of Law, you will work alongside other like-minded professionals who champion advancement, while having opportunities to develop in an environment where originality and innovation is rewarded
On top of a competitive salary, we provide a generous annual leave entitlement of 30 days, and there’s a rewards package that includes:
- Private Medical Scheme and Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Training and Qualifications (including Course Sponsorship/Fee Discount)
- Season Ticket Loans and Student Discounts
Diversity, Inclusion and Flexible Working:
We are committed to ensuring our workforce is reflective of our diverse student population, striving to increase the representation of age, disability, gender identity and expression, religion, race, sex, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background of our employees.
We’re also committed to providing adjustments to those who may require support with the recruitment process – please contact the ULaw Talent Acquisition Team via [email protected].
For an information discussion about the role please contact [email protected]
Some posts within the University are subject to a DBS check – you will be notified of this during the application process.
To apply please click on the ‘Apply’ button above