Location: South Kensington campus
Imperial College London is a world top ten university with an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research.
The role of Digital Product Manager will help shape the development of Imperial’s digital shop window. Bringing innovation to the way we develop our online communications tools
The role will be based within our Communications Division and will be key to developing and managing the product roadmaps for the Imperial website, mobile apps, and other digital communication software products.
You will use your expertise to understand our internal and external user needs, translating them into clear user stories and requirements for technical, design and content teams to deliver.
As the Product Manager your approach will support a user-focused culture. You will be responsible for ensuring excellence in the College’s digital experiences.
- Degree level or equivalent experience
- Leading, motivating and developing multiskilled or matrix-managed teams
- Product lifecycle management and improving digital products
- Maintaining and completing product backlogs
- Carrying out user research and requirements gathering activities
- Implementing product testing procedures
- Managing the development of a large website or mobile app
- Prioritising work across multiple, concurrent products, projects or workstreams
- User experience, interaction design and accessibility standards
- Familiarity with Agile working methodologies (Kanban, Scrum)
This is a full time position and it will be based in the South Kensington campus.
The contract is an on-campus model, however we are working on a hybrid model currently.
If you would like to discuss this in more detail prior to interview, please contact Dan Sprawson: [email protected]
Imperial College is committed to equality of opportunity, to eliminating discrimination and to creating an inclusive working environment. We are an Athena SWAN Silver award winner, a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a Disability Confident Employer and work in partnership with GIRES to promote respect for trans people.
Closing date: 21/06/2022
To apply, visit www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs and search by the job reference PRS00176.