Sanctuary are currently recruiting for a Delivery Driver to join our team.
As Delivery Driver you will be responsible for ensuring the prompt and safe shipment of food to owners and visitors across our park.
The function of the role
- Provide an outstanding take away experience, guaranteeing prompt, safe, and quality shipment of food to guests and owners
- Guarantee all owners and holidaymakers experience a superior service allowing a true ‘escape from urban living’ experience.
- Make sure effective cash handling which keeps company procedure
- Engage and build relationships with owners on park, actively socialising through participation at owners’ get-togethers and being extremely noticeable and friendly on park.
- Produce and support a ‘sense of neighborhood’ – a genuine family spirit.
- Acknowledge discontentment and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy.
The Benefits of working with us:
Join us for the summertime, with the prospective to become irreversible at the end of the year, we likewise have many long-term functions on offer too.
Competitive rates of pay
Accommodation readily available in a lot of our parks if you don’t live in your area
50% off food in our dining establishments and remove every shift you work
Regular group incentives with great benefits
Opportunity to make ₤ 300 or more when you refer a pal to join our excellent team
Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & & friends in Haven, Butlins & & Warner Hotels
20% off in our stores and venues
Free use of Pool, Gyms and numerous other Leisure centers
Funded credentials advancement chances from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent staff member
Access to the Employee Assistance Programme consisting of assistance for your health and wellbeing and open door to advice and knowledge on financial and legal matters and so on
Fantastic discounts when making purchases from a lot of significant retailors and numerous discount rates on daily purchases
Team Member of the Month Awards
Instant Recognition schemes with fantastic rewards through our busiest times
Long Service awards for long-term staff member
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our groups are devoted to offering a safe and secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or susceptible adults.