LSE is committed to building a diverse, equitable and truly inclusive university
Customer Support Advisor
Salary from £27,416 to £30,607 pa inclusive with potential to progress to £32,768 pa inclusive of London allowance
The Fees, Income and Credit Control Office is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and well organised Customer Support Advisor, the focus of this role is to enrich the student and customer experience by adopting a principled centred approach to debt management, income collection and reconciliation. You will provide a ‘best in class’ customer experience by managing financial services for students and customers, combined with collecting income to maintain healthy financial position for the School.
- Providing advice and support on student finance and funding related enquiries
- Assisting and supporting customers in meeting their financial obligations
- Maintaining service levels and meeting key performance targets
- Operating within the framework of the School’s and units’ procedures
- Assist and contribute to delivering the units objectives
- Have experience of working in a financial setting
- Have excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- Excellent IT skills, especially in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
An understanding of student finance and experience of working within higher education would also be beneficial.
We offer an occupational pension scheme, generous annual leave and excellent training and development opportunities.
For further information about the post, please see the how to apply document, job description and the person specification.
To apply for this post, please go to https://jobs.lse.ac.uk. If you have any technical queries with applying on the online system, please use the “contact us” links at the bottom of the LSE Jobs page. Should you have any queries about the role, please email [email protected].
The closing date for receipt of applications is 19 June 2022 (23.55 UK time). Regrettably, we are unable to accept any late applications.