This exciting, newly created role is part of a small team to help support the delivery of a plethora of complex and challenging process improvement works planned across the Credit Control related landscape. The role requires a highly motivated and professional individual to help the team drive through service improvements and policy change, both within the Credit Control Department and collaboratively with other stakeholders across the institution. The successful candidate will work across the service’s activities with section supervisors and report into the Operations Supervisor. You will have the opportunity to develop and enhance new and existing skill sets and grow in a team making a real difference and impact to positive service and system delivery.
You will be involved in the continuous review, analysis and identification of opportunities for streamlining existing processes, supporting in the delivery of new system, solutions and policies aligned to the universities strategy for 2029. You will support on the delivery of projects and sometimes lead on service improvements with a reporting line to the operations supervisor. This is an important role within the operations and service improvements team, which will hugely contribute to ensuring the college has the necessary systems and processes to provide King’s with the financial cash flow to continue to grow globally and in parallel, to provide both staff and students with a world class experience.
Examples of existing and impending developments include;
- Online Payment Solution Tender across all college income pathways,
- Continuous process improvements to meet University compliance obligations around Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Know Your Customer (KYC), & CRM implementation,
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) solutions on digital learning.
- Review and enhancement of reporting capabilities to enable data driven decisions and analytics
This post will be offered on an indefinite & full time basis
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
- Evidence through multiple examples of ability to digest and interpret large quantities of technical and financial data and to then document your findings in writing in a clear and professional manner with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Proven track record of being involved in business process change and ability to lead on small to medium changes independently from end to end, only referring to the line manager for critical decisions and direction.
- Proven ability through evidenced examples to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Highly numerate and IT literate with the ability to use the standard suite of office software and must be proficient in MS Excel
- Working knowledge of accountancy functions, procedures and controls
- Significant experience of working in a B2C Credit Control environment
- Must have a highly professional approach to work, possess excellent attention to detail, a high-level of accuracy and is someone who is always well prepared.
- Ability to pro-actively identify future problems or opportunities for enhancements, with an “analytical and solutions focused” approach
- Ability to document existing and new business processes accurately, clearly and professionally and to deliver training on new processes to stakeholders and team members.
- Must have excellent grammatically correct written and oral communication skills and have the ability to communicate both confidently and professionally at all times and in all methods of communication.