LSE is committed to building a diverse, equitable and truly inclusive university
Building Manager (FM Campus Services/FM Housekeeping)
Salary from £29,935-£33,104 pa inclusive with potential to progress to £35,441 pa inclusive of London allowance.
Working pattern primarily: Monday to Friday 09.30 – 17.30 = 35 hours per week (1.0 FTE)
The post holder will be an integral member of the Facilities Management Team within a multifaceted Estates Division.
The post holder will be responsible for assisting in the planning, management, and implementation of the cleaning and soft services across the university’s Main Campus and Halls of Residence.
Flexibility is essential as the post holder will be expected to work shifts including at weekends and occasional evening shifts.
The post holder should have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to plan operational schedules for FM soft services, produce budget reports for senior management.
- Experienced of working as part of a team and contributing to the effective team performance
- Experience of using of an electronic Facilities Management System.
- Experience in supervising and/leading teams cleaning and/or housekeeping teams.
- Demonstrable practical knowledge of Health & Safety and Fire Safety.
We offer an occupational pension scheme, generous annual leave and excellent training and development opportunities.
For further information about the post, please see the how to apply document, job description and the person specification.
If you have any queries about applying on the online system, or require an alternative format for the application, please e-mail: [email protected]
The closing date for receipt of applications is 17th September 2023 (23.59 UK time). Regrettably, we are unable to accept any late applications.