University of the Arts London is looking for a Brand Assistant to join our team on a fixed-term basis.
In this role, you will support the organisation in the use of the brand system and will work with us to maintain our brand reputation. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside our talented colleagues and creative roster agencies, consulting on the use of the brand in creative campaigns and projects.
In addition, you’ll help us develop brand communications, deliver brand training and work closely with our legal and information governance team to maintain our UAL trademark and intellectual property.
This role is a 9-month fixed-term contract to cover parental leave.
We are looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic brand and/or marketing professional with a good understanding of working with brand guidelines. As a dedicated team player, you’ll have great organisational and communication skills, along with an understanding of the importance of building good relationships with different people.
To excel in this role, you will have:
- An understanding of how to build a cohesive brand across multiple platforms and channels – particularly digital.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal with demonstrable experience of working with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in managing enquiries either through an inbox or a CRM.
- An understanding of how to build positive relationships and contribute to building the reputation of the Brand and Creative Services team.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and organise your workload and contribute to the planning of creative and brand projects.
- A passion and drive for social justice, in-line with our organisational priorities around Social Purpose; particularly EDI, climate change and anti-racism.
We are UAL
University of the Arts London (UAL) offers an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts. UAL is home to a diverse body of over 6,000 academic, professional and technical staff who support more than 21,000 students from 130 countries.
The University is made up of 6 renowned Colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Arts. UAL is ranked second in the world for Art and Design in the 2022 QS World University Rankings.
To apply please click the ‘Apply’ button.
Closing date: 09:00, 27th November 2023.
If you have any queries about this role or need any reasonable adjustments for your application, please contact Sahil Ibrahim, Resourcing Adviser via email at [email protected].
UAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive environments for all staff and students to work and learn – a university where we can be ourselves and reach our full potential. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and Staff Support Networks. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, including race, disability, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and belief, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, and caring responsibility.