The University of Law (ULaw) is one of the UK’s longest-established specialist providers of legal education. With an alumni network of over 71,000, we’ve trained more practising lawyers in the UK than anyone else.
As our student numbers increase and we continue to diversify our programmes and portfolio, we are searching for a highly experienced Banner Implementation Project Manager to join our Project Transformation department on a two-year fixed-term contract. Reporting directly to the Deputy CIO (Innovation & Programme Delivery) you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Student Information Management System (Banner SaaS) Implementation Project a key deliverable of the University’s Transformation Programme ensuring delivery to scope, time, quality & budget.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with colleagues and stakeholders to enable the successful delivery of the Student Information Management System (Banner SaaS) Implementation Project
- Providing specialist expertise on the project management of student information management system (Banner SaaS) implementations using experience in the sector and system to identify achievable and realistic planning and monitoring of milestones, resource allocation and project expenditure commensurate with a project of this size and complexity.
- Conducting risk management ensuring that appropriate and proportionate mitigations are in place to reduce the likelihood of occurring and the impact if they do.
What you’ll receive in return
On top of a competitive salary of up to £70,000 per annum depending on experience, we provide a generous annual leave entitlement of 30 days.
What we need from you
To be successful in the role of Banner Implementation Project Manager, you will need the following:
- Significant experience implementing the Ellucian Banner and Banner SaaS products within UK higher education including multiple implementations at different universities
- Significant experience working with Ellucian as a supplier and other suppliers in the implementation of third-party systems.
- Experience working to an agreed and defined project methodology (e.g. PRINCE, APM)
- Excellent knowledge of Ellucian’s Banner and Banner SaaS products
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent skills in risk management including mitigation planning and issue resolution
Remote working with occasional trips to London/Guildford
Diversity, Inclusion and Flexible Working:
We are committed to ensuring our workforce is reflective of our diverse student population, striving to increase the representation of age, disability, gender identity and expression, religion, race, sex, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background of our employees.
We’re also committed to providing adjustments to those who may require support with the recruitment process – please contact the ULaw Talent Acquisition Team via [email protected].
For this opportunity, you must be able to prove you have the right to work in the UK – if in doubt please visit the following link Right to work checklist – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk). Please note we are not a licensed sponsor.
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply‘ button above.