- < img src=" https://jobeternal.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/associate-professor-professor-in-tourism-academic-level-d-e.jpg" class= "ff-og-image-inserted" > Based in UniSA Business at the City West school
- 2 (2) full-time, continuing positions readily available
- Salary range: Level D $148,600 – $163,378 pa/ Level E $190,486 pa
About the Role
UniSA Business is ranked in the top 1% worldwide by EFMD Global and is among just 12 institutions in Australia to be EQUIS certified. Our organization program is ranked 5 stars for excellence (2022 QS Rankings), and we offer the # 4 ranked MBA program in Australia.
As a leading professional in the Tourism discipline, you will design, provide and coordinate courses for our undergraduate, post graduate and MBA programs, and establish a program of collective research study that supports the research study agenda of the UniSA Business School.
You will make an exceptional contribution to all activities of the Business School and will play a strategic leadership role through the fostering of national and international links with universities, certifying bodies, and market. As an eminent authority in the discipline, you will also mentor other scholastic team members and take part in academic committees, groups and method planning forums as appropriate.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around worldwide and nationwide links to academic, research and market partners. Our graduates are the new city specialists, global people at ease with the world and prepared to create and respond to alter. Our research study is inventive and daring and we create brand-new knowledge that is main to worldwide financial and social success.
UniSA Business prepare trainees for worldwide professions, creating leaders for modification whose abilities and knowledge shape service, industry and policy. Our research study programs are influenced by the contemporary difficulties facing Australia and its region, and we share our proficiency in modern-day service practice with partners in your area and worldwide.
- Lead the development of courses and utilize ingenious and contemporary mentor approaches
- Undertake nationally and worldwide identified research and bring in external financing from competitive grant plans
- Supply high quality guidance to higher degree by research (HDR) students
- Initiate, foster and enhance national and global links with other universities, industries and certifying bodies
- Coach other academic staff member and add to the overall management of UniSA Business
Necessary Skills and Experience
The level of visit will depend upon qualifications and experience relating to Level D or Level E requirements.
In addition to a doctoral degree, you will show continual, premium teaching and research study experience with discipline competence in Tourism. You will have experience working collaboratively with market and/or government organisations to support research and teaching results.
Getting a terrific task dealing with the very best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide range of benefits such as:
- Access to fantastic individual development chances
- Competitive salary worked out under the Enterprise bargaining contract
- Staff member assistance and advancement programs
- A range of income packaging options, including automobile leasing, laptops and car parking charges
- Different on-site services available at our campuses which might consist of on-site gym subscription
As a University of Enterprise, we provide a dynamic and nimble work environment culture, one that embraces difficulties and grows on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and ingenious thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and interest. We accept diversity and inclusion in a lively, appealing environment. Our people are authentic, resistant, and prominent, and we provide results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please see Working at UniSA. The online application form will note the particular selection requirements that you need to resolve.
Please address your cover letter to Jade Windsor, Senior Consultant: Recruitment Central. For further information about the position or the recruitment procedure, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at!.?.! [email protected]!.?.! using job recommendation number 4075. Applications close: 11.30 pm Monday 27 June 2022 How to apply: Applications need to be lodged online, please note UniSA does decline applications via email.UniSA is dedicated to developing a varied workforce and a positive enterprising
culture in which everyone can thrive.For more support, contact
on +61 8 8302 1700 or email!.?.! [email protected]!.?.! and you will receive a reaction within one working day.IMPORTANT: This website is optimised for the current
versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Keep in mind that earlier variations of any browsers mentioned are supported, however likely to demonstrate slower response times. Click Here to Apply For The Job