< img src="https://jobeternal.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/assistant-director-of-estates-property-contracts.jpg" class="ff-og-image-inserted" > Are you searching for a brand-new and interesting challenge? Are you an inspirational leader? Do you have proven senior management experience within Property and Facilities Contracts Management?
We are trying to find an exceptional and inspiring Assistant Director of Estates for Property & & Contracts to join our senior leadership team as The East London NHS Foundation Trust (ELFT)
As the Assistant Director, you will be a highly visible member of the Trusts Estates management team and will be accountable for undertaking the functional management and management of the Property and Contracts group.
With over 130 properties across East London, Luton & & Bedfordshire and a wide variety of service contracts with NHS and Private sector service providers, you will contribute in guaranteeing that we are providing the best possible experience and quality of look after the population that utilizes our services in addition to staff and partners that work for our Trust.
You will have a proven track record of managing NHS agreements for estates & & facilities services as well as in all elements of lease settlements, management and space preparation.
You will deputise for the Director and Deputy Director of Estates and Facilities where required representing them at relevant, job, senior management team and agreement conferences and so on Main duties of the job
The Assistant Director of Property & & Contracts is a pivotal member of the estates senior leadership group and will be required to manage a group of both in-house professionals and external organisations to manage the residential or commercial property portfolio, estates contracts and compliance matrix across the Trust.
- To contribute to the advancement of the Trust’s Estates Strategy guarantee that the Trusts residential or commercial property, agreements and compliance arrangement satisfies both local & & nationwide agendas and their requirements.
- To make sure that the Trust and its crucial stakeholders are aware of and comprehend tactical residential or commercial property, contracts and compliance related efforts at the National, and Local level.
- To interact complicated ideas at an executive level and to execute complex plans and Estates agreements.
- To handle all the Trust home deals in accordance with NHS ESTATECODE (HBN 00-08)
- To be accountable for the evaluation of contracts on a continuous basis (consisting of routine evaluations and re-negotiate any terms and conditions when the opportunity occurs)
- To guarantee Trust complies with all relevant professional, registration and legal requirements connecting to home, agreements & & statutory compliance.
Working for your organisation
- To be leading, developing, handling and collaborating an expert team, proactively handling efficiency, making sure the effective induction of brand-new staff and the ongoing instructions, assistance, appraisal and development of people; promote a consumer focused, constructively difficult, responsive and adaptable service and give strategic instructions to the Property, Contracts and Compliance team.
- To develop effective working relationships with associates across all the Trust directorates, with partners from other NHS organisations, the Integrated Care System (ICS), the Public and Private Sectors.
- To deputise for any Head of Estates service as may be needed from time to time.
In-depth job description and main responsibilities
As a motivated and values-driven leader, you will be committed to collective working and enthusiastic about the equality, variety and inclusion agenda. You will be a vision-led person with a strong desire to make a distinction and help guide our Trust into the future.
If you feel that your ambition matches ours, we look forward to getting your application for Assistant Director of Estates – Property & & Contracts Click Here to Apply For The Job