< img src="https://jobeternal.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/aep-lecturer-in-strategic-communications-education.jpg" class="ff-og-image-inserted" >
Job description The Department of War Studies is looking for applications for the post of Lecturer in Strategic Communications Education. Visits to the Academic Education Pathway (AEP) are concentrated on the delivery of education including support in module style and shipment, collaborating in the production of education-related scholarship and being a part of a management neighborhood in advancing educational pedagogies and shipment.
The successful candidate will add to the delivery of mentor in the Department of War Studies, in specific its MA program in Strategic Communications. The effective candidate will:
- comply in delivering lectures and seminars on the core modules along with providing content on other modules as required.
- assistance in the preparation and delivering new modules in the Department, including the delivery of appropriate knowing products, analyze students’ work, and supervise BA, MA, and PhD student tasks.
- carry out a more senior function as MA Programme Director, working closely with the education committee members. The successful candidate will be effectively mentored and supported in this function.
- have a commitment to undertake research study and team up in publishing high-quality scholarship.
- contribute in the institutional and intellectual advancement of War Studies and carry out Departmental, School, Faculty and University administrative tasks as required.
Candidates must have a PhD.
The Department of War Studies is located within the Faculty of Social Science & & Public Policy. Together, we support an inclusive culture and variety for our staff and students. We are committed to encouraging further growth from varied groups, and we welcome applications from people of all capabilities and currently under-represented groups, which we have the ability to support with our range of flexible and inclusive benefits.
Repaired Term for 12 months