< img src=" https://jobeternal.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/admissions-officer.jpg" class=" ff-og-image-inserted" >
ABOUT United States Point Blank is an acclaimed music school based in London, Los Angeles, Ibiza, Mumbai, China and online. The School specialises in Higher Education and professional courses in topics consisting of Music Production and Sound Engineering, DJing, Singing and Song writing, Music Industry Management, and Radio Production and Broadcasting.
As an expert music education supplier, we take pride in teaching the innovative procedure of making music at the highest level, with professional speakers and cutting edge facilities. Regularly granted high ratings by our students through the National Student Survey, we have a reputation for offering our community a special and high-quality experience. Point Blank supports and supports students, supplying them with a curriculum connected to market and the tools to prosper in their careers. Our degree courses are verified by Middlesex University, and we are expanding to fulfill demand in addition to expanding the course portfolio to fulfill the needs of our trainees. INTRODUCTION The effective candidate will join our Registry Department, to support all admissions activities with obligation for administering the application process and assisting trainees with visa and admissions related queries. Reporting to the Senior Admissions Officer, you will contribute to group activities, KPI’s and execute improvement opportunities as determined by the team, consisting of participating in training sessions pertinent to the role. This is your possibility to sign up with a fast-growing company with amazing opportunities for individual advancement. To find out what makes Point Blank Music School an amazing location to work, take a look at our YouTube channel here. Hours: Full time, 35 hours weekly KEY RESPONSIBILITIES To offer support during the application and enrolment stage .
To evaluate and assess applications and figure out viability for a Higher Education course.
- Daily Management of the admissions inbox.
- Evaluate Fee Status and provide details regarding funding choices. To examine and evaluate Scholarship applications. To help Point Blank in conference Access and Participation targets. To assist with international trainee enquiries and provide
- assistance for candidates who need a trainee visa to study
- in the UK. Concern Confirmation of Acceptance of Study (CAS) letters and Visitor Visa support letters and upgrading SMS accordingly. Assist the Admissions Manager and Registry personnel with immigration compliance related procedures
- , such as ID checks and audits. To maintain and upgrade site material and interactions for global students.
- Organise worldwide orientation events in combination with Marketing team. To offer support at Open Days and Marketing events requiring
- Admissions Team representation. Establish a strong understanding of Point Blank departments and personnel functions in order to properly refer enquiries in an useful and positive manner.
- Apply sensitivity and discretion when handling secret information and intensify intricate cases to Management. Servicing the Scholarship Panel and taking minutes To determine locations for improvement and proactively fix problems using creativity and logic. Contribute to a range
- of jobs collaborated by the Admissions Department. Work flexib l y as part of the Admissions Team and be available for occasional
- evening and weekend work as needed. Any other tasks commensurate with the post as requested by the line supervisor. Maintain accurate student records with high attention to information utilizing
- the MS Office suite and the EMS system. PERSON SPECIFICATION- Essential Education: Educated
- to A Level or an equivalent level 3 credentials. Experience: Ideally least one year’s experience in a Student Services or Admissions role
- within a Higher Education setting. Knowledge and Skills: Good PC skills, especially spreadsheets, reporting tools and database abilities. Outstanding inter-personal skills to guarantee effective interaction with personnel, trainees and
other consumers, consisting of a good telephone way.
Good composed communication abilities.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritise work demands to satisfy deadlines. Meticulous attention to detail. Problem solving with the capability to evaluate, follow-up and solve problems. A self-starter, with a hands-on, practical
method, happy to help out where required and able
- to work well under pressure. PERSON SPECIFICATION- Desirable Education: Educated to Degree level. Experience: Experience in helping students with Wellbeing and/ or migration associated enquiries. Knowledge and Skills: Knowledge of student finance and immigration in college. How to apply To apply, please
- send a CV and cover letter setting out your interest in the role and details of how you match the criteria in the
- person specification to [email protected]!.?.!.
- Initial interviews will happen on Thursday 16 June 2022, through Zoom.
- Point Blank is an equal opportunities company and welcomes applications from all sections of society. Click Here to Apply For The Job