At Australian Catholic University (ACU), we’re solving real-world issues with world-leading research. And we strive to make a positive impact on industry, communities, and the lives of individuals.
We’re now accepting applications from prospective domestic and international candidates for study commencing in Research Term A 2023. Applications close at 11.59pm on 16 October 2022 AEST.
We invite outstanding MPhil and PhD candidates from Australia and abroad to apply to research in the following priority areas:
- Arts (especially history, sociology, and political science)
- Education (especially educational leadership, Indigenous education, learning sciences, educational psychology, and teacher education)
- Health (especially psychology, exercise science, clinical sciences, allied health, nursing, and public health)
- Philosophy (all areas)
- Theology (especially systematic theology, biblical and early Christian studies, medieval and early modern studies, studies of religion, and Vatican II studies)
Scholarships on offer
Available research scholarships include:
- ACU or Research Training Program (RTP) funded Stipend Scholarship of $28,854* per annum (indexed annually); and either
- Research Training Program Fees Offset Scholarship (that is, a tuition fee waiver) for domestic candidates; or
- ACU tuition fee waiver and single-coverage Overseas Student Health Cover for international candidates.
* Value is for candidates enrolled at full-time load. Part-time enrolment value is half the full-time value.
How to apply
Visit the ‘Research scholarships’ webpage on the ACU website for full details about these and other current scholarship opportunities and instructions on how to apply.
If you have any questions about the application process, contact the Candidature Services Team on [email protected]